* This puppy is guaranteed until 2 years of age relating to severe or life-threatening diseases under the following conditions:
* Contract and Warranty are non-transferrable.
* Notch Hill Labradoodles certifies that, upon receipt, the dog is in good health and has been immunized and wormed according to the accompanying health record.
* The buyer agrees to have the dog examined by your veterinarian at your expense within 3 days from the date of purchase. If the veterinarian does not give the dog a clean bill of health, buyer must notify Notch Hill Labradoodles immediately.
* Notch Hill Labradoodles reserves the right to have the dog re-examined by our veterinarian at our cost. Any condition that is minor, correctable or a breed related is not covered and no condition which could go away or is considered to be a condition which a puppy will likely grow out of is covered. This guarantee does not include maladies that are common among any living creature i.e.: ear infections, food or environmental allergies, misaligned teeth, missing teeth, etc.
* In the case of Hip Dysplasia (HD) or Elbow Dysplasia (ED) or Life-Threatening Disease the following conditions apply:
* Purchasers are hereby cautioned about the importance of a good quality diet and the risks of overfeeding and excessive exercise too early in their development. Puppy must not be walked more than 2 times daily ½ hour per time before 1 year of age. Notch Hill Labradoodles will not guarantee against HD caused by any of the above reasons. The purchaser has abided by the information supplied by Notch Hill Labradoodles and has abided by the cautions regarding the correct exercise and raising regimes for optimum health of growing dogs
* Subject to all conditions of this agreement being met, replacement of the puppy from the next available litter. If the purchaser desires to keep the dog, the seller will pay for all veterinary bills for treatment up to $2,200.00 upon receipt of invoices from the vet clinic.
* Proof of HD, by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) is required before a replacement will be made. Seller reserves the right to confirm OFA testing before a replacement/refund is made.
* The Buyer agrees to finish all puppy vaccines before taking their puppy out in public, letting their puppy on public sidewalks and grasses, or letting their puppy be touched by people outside of the family. This reduces the chance of your puppy picking up a communicable disease such as parvo.
* Puppy/Dog must have been kept current on all vaccinations including rabies or titers done. Copies of these records will be required to be submitted to breeder if purchaser is requesting replacement. Puppies or Adults who have not been given these treatments on a regular basis are not covered under the health guarantee. Notch Hill recommends doing rabies vaccination separately from other vaccinations.
* Does not cover neurological disorders and illness which can be caused by and/or listed as symptoms from the use of Trifexis, Bravecto, Nexgard, Simparica and Credelio or any product containing the active ingredient fluralaner or any other ingredient belonging to the isooxazoline group. The warranty is null and void if any of these products are used.
* If for any reason you cannot keep the dog sometime in the future, we ask that you contact us and we will try and find a home for him/her.
* The puppy must never under any circumstances be surrendered to an animal shelter or humane society. The breeder believes that purchasing a puppy is a lifelong commitment and should not be entered into lightly. Notch Hill Labradoodles assumes the purchaser is aware of future costs of upkeep, food, vet costs, training and that the purchaser is willing to supply these and also to supply the love, time, patience, training etc. that the puppy will require for its life. The breeder feels there should be no need for the puppy to have to be surrendered or disposed of at any time in its life if the purchaser is a responsible pet owner. The breeder is available to answer questions and make suggestions and try to help if contacted.
* Notch Hill Labradoodles is not responsible for any temperament issues that arise after the puppy leaves our premises. No refund or replacement puppy will be given due to temperament issues. Buyer takes full responsibility for temperament by doing proper socializing and continued dog obedience classes until the puppy is an adult dog with appropriate behavior. Buyer understands that all puppies show certain undesirable behaviors (nipping, chewing, barking, marking, etc.).
* Buyer is responsible for appropriate training of Dog/Puppy to correctly teach acceptable behaviors and is responsible for proper socialization of Dog/Puppy. Should Buyer not be successful at obedience training or curbing unwanted behavior, the Buyer agrees to seek professional help from a certified behaviorist should it become necessary.
* Puppy training school is highly recommended by Notch Hill Labradoodles
* The Buyer agrees to maintain the puppies health in good condition, and to provide as needed examinations, vaccinations, deworming and any other procedure to maintain good health. Animals that have not been given these treatments on a regular basis are not covered by the health guarantee.
* Failure to sign and return this guarantee within 7 days of possession of the puppy will void the contract. Both signatures are needed to set in motion the health guarantee.